Three easy steps to vote for Jo:
- On September 4, go to your polling location and ask for a Democratic primary ballot.
- Under ‘Senator in General Court’ write in: Joanne Comerford, 186 Federal Street, Northampton
- It’s also OK to write in “Jo” instead of “Joanne.”
- You can also simply write “Northampton” if you forget the street address.
- In towns that hand count the ballots you can apply one of the stickers the campaign has provided, or you can write in “Jo Comerford-Northampton. ” Just be sure you place your vote under “Senator for General Court.” The space is tight but it will be counted.
- In towns with electronic scanners, do not use the stickers. They can come off in the scanners. Instead, write in “Jo Comerford-Northampton” and fill in the oval next to the line that is marked “write-in.”