Three easy steps to vote for Jo:
- On September 4, go to your polling location and ask for a Democratic primary ballot.
- Under ‘Senator in General Court’ write in: Joanne Comerford, 186 Federal Street, Northampton
- It’s also OK to write in “Jo” instead of “Joanne.”
- You can also simply write “Northampton” if you forget the street address.
- And, the campaign will be sending out stickers. If you happen to get one, you can also use it in lieu of writing in Jo’s name, address, and city.
- Fill in oval and/or connect the arrow—depending on the kind of ballot you have!